Campus Sales Executive
DescriptionOdyssey is a social content platform that discovers and shares a chorus of millennial voices, amplified organically through social media. With more than 15,000 localized content creators and an audience of 30 million monthly unique visitors, Odyssey empowers Millennials restless to be heard and audiences eager to listen, presenting a rich diversity of perspectives and views.
Our interns will become confident and successful sales professionals. We train and mentor our employees in all elements of the sales cycle: lead generation, prospecting, delivering an excellent pitch, effectively negotiating, and closing deals. This is vital because pitching and negotiating are two things that you cannot learn in a classroom setting. Real business experience involves the tension that comes with having hard earned money on the line.
Our teams of local interns run a business in their community and are paid bi-weekly to do so in three ways:
Commission from deals closed in that pay period
Weekly $100.00 bonus pay for hitting activity metrics that predict success in our process.
Monthly bonuses totaling up to $500.00/mo. based on points achieved in our activity tracking program.
Our product out-competes anyone in the industry, our sales and management process have a proven record of success in this. When we find the right people for this role, we provide real experience that changes their career the trajectory.
Responsibilities:• Attend weekly video coaching meetings with your assigned mentor/coach
• Weekly team meetings to start each business week
• Prospect sufficient leads and set appointments in line with our predictable sales model
• Log activity daily in our customer relationship management system
• Work to achieve mastery of Odyssey’s pitch and deliver to local business owners in your community
• Negotiate and close deals with potential clients in town
• Complete required reading materials to more quickly achieve success
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE EAST TEXAN NEWS
- 'Expendables 2' epitomizes dumb but fun action
- 'The Bourne Legacy' disappoints with same old thrills
- Tasteless 'Total Recall' remake leaves audiences underwhelmed
- Actor chemistry saves 'The Watch' from being boring waste
- Batman goes out strong in final 'Dark Knight' film
- 'Ted' marks promising film career for McFarlane
- Stylistic choices sink 'Savages'