Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards
The Sports Video Group (SVG) and the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA) are proud to announce that entries are being accepted for the 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards (CSMAs). The SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards recognizes the best in college sports-video production, celebrating those who have pushed the envelope and set a higher standard for the quality of live and pre/postproduced college sports-video content.
Winners and finalists will be honored during the SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards Ceremony on June 1 at the 2017 SVG College Sports Summit (May 31-June 2, Omni Hotel at CNN Center, Atlanta).
This year’s awards will be given in four divisions across five categories:
Regional/Local Networks, Syndicators, and Production Companies
Live Game Production
Live Non-Game Production
Promotion Video: Hype, Open, Tease, PSA, or Marketing Campaign
For those who have entered the SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards, please note some key changes to the rules and entry procedures:
• Deadline has been moved up to April 14.
• Live Social-Media Material Accepted
• Conference Digital Networks Move to a New Division
• Professional Production Companies Move to a New Division
• Eligibility of In-Stadium Hype Video
Please note that any party entering a submission to the SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards is eligible to attend the SVG College Sports Summit (May 31-June 2, 2017, Atlanta) for free.
Deadline for submissions to the College Sports Media Awards is April 14, 2017. For complete rules and to enter your production, visit http://www.svgcollege.com/college-sports-media-awards/2017-rules/. Any questions regarding submissions please email Andrew Lippe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-481-8133.
About Sports Video Group
The Sports Video Group was formed in 2006 to support the professional community that relies on video, audio, and broadband technologies to produce and distribute sports content. Leagues, owners, teams, players, broadcasters, webcasters, and consumer technology providers have joined the SVG to learn from each other, turn vision into reality, implement new innovations, while sharing experiences that will lead to advancements in the sports production/distribution process and the overall consumer sports experience. For more information, visit www.sportsvideo.org.
About National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics
NACDA, now in its 50th year, is the professional and educational Association for more than 11,000 college athletics administrators at more than 1,600 institutions throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. More than 4,000 athletics administrators annually attend NACDA & Affiliates Convention Week. Additionally, NACDA manages 15 professional associations and three foundations. For more information on NACDA, visit www.nacda.com.
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE EAST TEXAN NEWS
- 'Expendables 2' epitomizes dumb but fun action
- 'The Bourne Legacy' disappoints with same old thrills
- Tasteless 'Total Recall' remake leaves audiences underwhelmed
- Actor chemistry saves 'The Watch' from being boring waste
- Batman goes out strong in final 'Dark Knight' film
- 'Ted' marks promising film career for McFarlane
- Stylistic choices sink 'Savages'
RECENT THE EAST TEXAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
- Depression Sufferers Find Hope With New Sound Technology
- Going With Your Gut -- Virtual Colonoscopy Simplifies...
- Entrepreneurs Provide TIPS! Monthly Yield Now Makes Sense
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Applications Available for Phi Kappa Phi Student Leadership Summit
- GREEN AMERICA: ONE MILLION TREES COULD BE SAVED EACH YEAR IF UNIVERSITIES SWITCHED TO ONLY RECYCLED PAPER FOR ALUMNI MAGAZINES
- Deadline Approaching for the Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Program
- Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards
- Investor Bitcoin Investment Plans Guarantee Zero Losses