Depression Sufferers Find Hope With New Sound Technology
(NewsUSA) - Healthcare in the United States is one of the hottest topics of conversation these days, in large part, because there are no easy answers on how to affordably offer it to everyone.
With the cost of healthcare continuing to skyrocket, it's no surprise that many can't afford health insurance.
And if you are one of the 18 million adults who suffers with depression, these healthcare expenses can add up even quicker with counseling and medication, which many times is needed daily and for long periods of time.
Now, however, there may be a way for those suffering from anxiety and/or depression to save money, feel better and increase emotional stability without medication.
Enter Revolutioner, a new sound technology that uses audio soundtracks to stimulate the brain through a complex neural process called Brainwave Entrainment. Brainwave Entrainment refers to the brain's electrical response to rhythmic sensory stimulation, such as pulses of sound or light, say the creators of Revolutioner.
"One of the main causes of depression and anxiety is an imbalance of Alpha and Beta waves between the left and the right hemisphere of the brain," according to studies and research. "Many sufferers also have too much Theta brainwaves (slow activity). This causes many additional issues such as poor sleep and brain performance."
The Revolutioner Program stimulates Alpha, Beta and Theta brainwaves and corrects the imbalance between the two hemispheres with sound frequencies. Members of the program listen to a 12-minute soundtrack. During the 12 minutes, the frequencies in the soundtrack restore and enhance Alpha, Beta and Theta brainwaves, resulting in better brain functioning and general mood. After a few days on the Revolutioner program, the brain restores its balance between the left and right hemisphere, and with continued use of the program, it helps keep the balance.
The additional benefits of brainwave entrainment include:
* Cognitive abilities. Improved cognitive skills, brain processing speed, and increased focus and attention;
* Athletic performance. Athletes have reported massive improvements in their mental attitude and their ability to respond quickly in changing circumstances;
* Addiction. Removes the cravings, but it will also create a foundation towards an addiction-free life;
* Improvement in daily life. Decrease in stress and anxiety, and increase in energy and motivation.
For more information, visit https://revolutioner.com/
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent The East Texan News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE EAST TEXAN NEWS
- 'Expendables 2' epitomizes dumb but fun action
- 'The Bourne Legacy' disappoints with same old thrills
- Tasteless 'Total Recall' remake leaves audiences underwhelmed
- Actor chemistry saves 'The Watch' from being boring waste
- Batman goes out strong in final 'Dark Knight' film
- 'Ted' marks promising film career for McFarlane
- Stylistic choices sink 'Savages'
RECENT THE EAST TEXAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Streaming Content Box Cuts Your Cable and Costs
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
- New Nighttime Grind Guard Relieves Jaw Pain